The film will now be screened at the Kyoto Historica International Film Festival on November 3rd, followed by a Q&A session by the film’s producer Sobhu Yarlagadda. Apart from this, the producer will also hold a masterclass for Japanese film students.
Meanwhile, Team Baahubali is busy wrapping up the shooting formalities for the most awaited sequel, Baahubali – The Conclusion.
- Details about Puri Jagannadh-Ram film
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?