The film will now be screened at the Kyoto Historica International Film Festival on November 3rd, followed by a Q&A session by the film’s producer Sobhu Yarlagadda. Apart from this, the producer will also hold a masterclass for Japanese film students.
Meanwhile, Team Baahubali is busy wrapping up the shooting formalities for the most awaited sequel, Baahubali – The Conclusion.
- Savyasachi has a connection with Nagarjuna’s debut film
- Star hero’s film is not a remake
- Jyothika reveals about her role in Nawab
- Yet another director roped in for NTR biopic
- Interesting buzz on Venkatesh’s next