Rana Daggubati’s career is going great guns these days, thanks to a series of interesting films like Baby and Ghazi. And then, there’s an epic drama like Baahubali which made him a household name in every corner of the country. His performance as Bhallaladeva is easily one of the best in recent years and the character is going to be a major highlight in Baahubali : The Conclusion.
In a recent interview, Rana said that films like Baahubali and Ghazi have narrowed the North-South divide when it came to films. “Till few years ago, it was really tough to get screens for dubbed films in Hindi; however, films like Baahubali and Ghazi have bridged that gap to some extent. I was quite pleased to see posters of Rajinikanth, Prabhas and me, along with Akshay Kumar, all over Mumbai recently,” Rana said.
Post Baahubali, Rana will be seen in Teja’s Nene Raju Nene Mantri and couple of other films are in the pipeline.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun’s presence to make Dhee 13’s grand finale spectacular
- Poll : Bigg Boss 5 – Who will get evicted this week?
- Contestant buys BMW with Bigg Boss 5 money
- Allu Arjun playing the waiting game to decide his next
- Shoot of Pawan-Krish film postponed- Deets inside
- Suresh Babu gives a strong reply on being trolled for his OTT releases