Rana Daggubati has been one of the biggest benefactors of the Baahubali franchise. Not only was he named as one of the most popular actors in a recent survey, the film’s success has opened plenty of new doors for the actor.
Talking about the franchise, Rana said, “When you are part of a big franchise like Baahubali, it is natural that there is a lot of spotlight on you. I don’t mind the scrutiny as long as the popularity is helping me to tell more stories irrespective of the language. Baahubali is the best thing to have happened in my career. It has given me a big platform to explore more stories and kickstart more franchises.”
The actor will next be seen in a period drama set in 1945, and then there is a trilingual film “Haathi Mere Saathi” in the pipeline.
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral