The shooting of S S Rajamouli’s Baahubali is going on a brisk pace in Hyderabad. According to the latest update, the unit will now move to Bulgaria and will shoot for a month long schedule there. Some songs and key scenes will be shot in those beautiful locales and after this, the unit will once again move back to Hyderabad and continue its shoot in RFC.
Baahubali will be made in two parts, and this project is already making news for its pre-release business. Prabhas and Rana will be essaying the lead roles along with Anushka and Tamanna.
Articles that might interest you:
- A massive update from team Chiru153 on Chiranjeevi‘s birthday?
- Prabhas’s Salaar hits top gear
- Kiara Kiara calls her rumored boyfriend just a close friend
- AR Rahman and Gautham Menon join hands for Simbu’s film
- Divi gets a lead role in Soggade director’s new production
- Pay Rs 30.30 lks in 48 hrs: Madras High Court orders Dhanush