As the audio release date is approaching, the crescendo for the trailer of Bahubali is unrelenting among the movie lovers. Team Baahubali surprised everyone by not making it a star-studded affair as expected earlier. As of now, the Hitex open grounds, located in the heartland of Hyderabad, is getting ready to host the audio event on the 31st of this month. The trailer will be released along with the audio album.
In the meantime, Karan Johar, the renowned B-town film maker, is making arrangements to unveil the Hindi version of the trailer on June 1st . It is also heard that ‘Dolby Atmos’, a new innovation in sound technology which gives a stunning experience for the viewers, will be used for the trailer. The venue and other details will be revealed soon. It is well known that Karan Johar has brought the Hindi rights for this flick which will release on the 10th of July.
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters
- Star director unveils title poster for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl