Continuing its havoc at the box office, India’s biggest motion picture Baahubali is rewriting the records all over the world. With its solid run all in all regions, the movie has emerged as the highest grossing South Indian film beating the previous records set up by Rajinikanth’s Robo. The Hindi version is also doing exceptionally well and even after the release of Salman Khan’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan, the collections are rock solid in all the northern territories.
As per the latest trade reports, the overall collections of the Hindi version has touched the 70 Crore mark by yesterday evening. This is quite an unbelievable number for any South Indian movie in Bollywood till now. Here is the detailed report of the collections so far.
|Week||Collections ( Share)|
|First week||46.77 Crores|
|17th July(Friday)||3.25 Crores|
|18th July(Saturday)||4.70 Crores|
|19th July(Sunday)||5.40 Crores|
|20th July(Monday)||3.82 Crores|
|21st July(Tuesday)||3.20 Crores|
|22nd July(Wednesday)||3.05 Crores|
- FDFS : Live Updates from Taxiwaala
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success
- Noted actor to quit film production?
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- First look for Temper’s Tamil version to be out soon