Baahubali mania has swept off the entire country. With more than 98 per cent occupancies all-over the country, Baahubali has collected an estimate of close to 110 crores, overtaking the precious record by double the margin.
Film lovers and especially the Bollywood stars and trade circles are awestruck looking at the force with which Baahubali is wreaking havoc on box-offices. According to noted Bollywood trade analysts, Baahubali’s Hindi version alone had collected a breathtaking 38.5 crore nett on its first day.
This is the best ever a non-holiday opening and it has surpassed the previous record held by Sultan (36.54 crore) and Dhoom 3 (36.22 crore). At this pace, Baahubali will step into the 100 crore club within its first weekend itself, making Tollywood proud yet again.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lavanya Tripathi to start training for this film
- Kabali director’s maiden production with star comedian
- Chay Akkineni comes to the aid of migrant workers
- Makers of this using Vijay Sethupathi’s name for craze?
- Nagarjuna salutes AP police for their terrific deeds
- Lockdown Review : Revenge – English Film on Netflix