India’s biggest motion picture franchise ‘Baahubali’ not only created history at box-office, but it also did a lot of good to the Telugu and Indian film industries. The film has been celebrated by everyone as India’s biggest movie event of all-time.
Now, Baahubali has propelled a huge growth in the Indian animation and VFX industry. According to the latest report by PM Narendra Modi’s pet program to revitalize Digital India – Make In India, the country’s animation and VFX industry grew 16.4% in 2016 with a revenue of Rs. 59.5 billion.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from HIT
- Bollywood star confirmed for Khaidi remake
- An extensive schedule awaits Allu Arjun-Sukumar film
- After Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, Tabu to act in yet another Telugu film?
- Legendary Editor Sreekar Prasad enters Limca Book of Records
- Jungle anthem from Rana’s Aranya is out