India’s biggest motion picture franchise ‘Baahubali’ not only created history at box-office, but it also did a lot of good to the Telugu and Indian film industries. The film has been celebrated by everyone as India’s biggest movie event of all-time.
Now, Baahubali has propelled a huge growth in the Indian animation and VFX industry. According to the latest report by PM Narendra Modi’s pet program to revitalize Digital India – Make In India, the country’s animation and VFX industry grew 16.4% in 2016 with a revenue of Rs. 59.5 billion.
Articles that might interest you:
- PC Sreeram shares a throwback picture of Pawan Kalyan & Bhumika
- Prabhas asks Salaar team to get back to work
- Ram Gopal Varma shares his review of Family Man 2
- Alia Bhatt paid a bomb for RRR?
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?
- This banner to produce Allu Arjun-Boyapati Sreenu’s next