Baahubali the beginning has created a record like none other. From pulling crowds overseas to setting a benchmark of its own in India, the film turned as an inspiration to many. Prabhas, who mesmerized with his looks and extremely chiseled body has now turned up the heat a notch further.
The actor, standing tall at 6 foot 2 inches bulked up to a 130 kgs for the first edition of Baahubali with rigorous regime. Now, for the second edition of the film, the actor further had to put on some more mass to play the titular role Amarendra Baaahubali. Prabhas is now 150 kgs and has beefed up like never before.
In order to look the part, the actor is undergoing rigorous workouts and is also following a set menu.
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters
- Star director unveils title poster for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie