As the buzz among the movie buffs gets intensified, Baahubali team is finishing its final leg of its humongous promotions. Expectations are riding high on this magnum opus which is getting ready for a massive release on the 10th of this month.
As per the fresh reports from a reliable source, it is heard that a buyer from Karnataka has struck gold even before the film’s release. It is learnt that he has brought the film for a whopping price and sold it to another distributor to bag a profit of 5 crore. This news sums up the huge demand for this venture in the market.
Directed by Rajamouli, Arka Media Works banner is the production house behind this project.
- Prabhas20 to release ahead of schedule?
- Arjun Reddy actress heads to Bollywood
- Indian documentary ‘Period. End of Sentence’ nominated at 91st Oscars
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- Interview : Priya Prakash Varrier – Missed a chance to work with Allu Arjun