Bluesky Cinemas is one of the leading overseas distribution companies for Indian movies. Recently, they distributed SS Rajamouli’s crowd-pleasing epic wonder Baahubali and bagged huge profits. It is a known fact that the film had notched up a share of more than 10 Million dollars in overseas markets . But the company had acquired the distribution rights of the movie for only 9 Crores.
As per the latest update, ‘Bluesky Cinemas’ has handed over 4 Crores to Arka Media Works. This is in fact a rare and thoughtful gesture from the distribution house to return some percent of their profits to the production company and these kinds of unselfish acts will surely have a good effect on the negotiations between the two parties in future.
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters
- Star director unveils title poster for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie