From the past two days, there have been several reports that superstar Shahrukh Khan has done a cameo in the second part of S S Rajamouli’s Baahubali. The news spread like wildfire creating a lot of chaos and confusing among the media.
To clear all this, the makers of Baahubali finally sprung into action and revealed that though they would love to have a star like SRK in the film, all these reports are just rumors.
The bug budget flick has created a lot of noise and everyone wants to get associated with the project. Slated for a release on the 28th of April, Baahubali 2 is currently in its post-production mode.
— Baahubali (@BaahubaliMovie) February 14, 2017
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine
- Following protests, Salman changes Loveratri’s title