Even though Baahubali the film will be wrapped up with the second part, the makers of the magnum opus are planning some different things around the word of Baahubali. Just recently, a book titled “The rise of Shivagami” was launched which has been creating good waves all over.
In a recent interview, producer Shobu reveals that his team is in due plans to make a massive TV series around the world of Baahubali and talks have already been initiated. The TV series will also be made on a huge scale and will have some known stars.
More details of this news will be revealed once the film is released. Meanwhile, all eyes are now on the mega audio launch will happen tomorrow in Hyderabad. Baahubali- The conclusion is up for a massive release this 28th of April
- Poll : What do you think of Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayulu teaser
- Tamannaah, Sundeep Kishan’s Telugu-Hindi bilingual awaits distributors
- Poll : A total of 4 movies are releasing on September 7th, which one are eager to watch?
- I didn’t come here to kiss everyone: Paayal Rajput
- One more foreign schedule for Savyasachi?