To cash in on the craze, the makers are planning to hold five shows a day in the single screens of both the Telugu states. Talks have been initiated and we need to see whether the government’s of both the states approve this.
Slated to release on the 28th of April, special plans have been made to hold special screenings all over the two Telugu states where as premiere shows will be aired one day in advance in the USA.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamannaah ready to keep aside her ‘no kissing’ policy for this hero
- Samantha makes a big statement about her director
- Akhil keeps Telugu directors on hold for Tamil filmmaker?
- Allu Arjun-Sukumar film to be shot in this picturesque Southeast Asian country
- Is this the reason behind Anushka’s exit from Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan?
- Controversial actress announces her entry into politics