On Saturday, Baahubali collected a huge 5.27 crores and took its 2 day overall collection to 14.30 crore share. With a phenomenal ongoing Sunday, the film is expected to cross the 20 crore share mark in the region.
On the other hand, the movie has reportedly collected another 100 crore and official numbers India wide collections will be out shortly.
Articles that might interest you:
- John Abraham’s Satyameva Jayate 2 wraps up shooting; Aims a festive release
- Prabhas’ Instagram account clocks 6M followers
- Speculations in full swing on Pawan-Rana multi-starrer’s release date
- Ravi Teja looks cool in Khiladi’s first glimpse
- Alia Bhatt’s Gangubai Kathiawadi gets a whopping Netflix deal
- RRR’s clash with Ajay Devgn’s Bollywood film inevitable?