Nearly a month before Baahubali 2’s release, the makers of the SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus have unveiled their big plans to take Baahubali brand one step ahead. Apart from a novel, based on Sivagami, the team had, recently, announced that they had partnered with top brand to sell Baahubali Merchandise like T-shirts, action figures, personalised debit cards, posters, mugs, badges, laptop skins, coasters, canvas prints, phone covers and accessories, VR glasses and more.
Apparently, the market for Bollywood-related merchandise is less than Rs 20 crores; however, Arka Mediaworks, which produced Baahubali, is betting big on merchandising to create a long-term value for brand Baahubali. The production house is looking to sell merchandise worth more than Rs 25 crores over the span of next few months.
With unprecedented craze for Baahubali and Prabhas all over the country, this could be the next big avenue to make money, apart from theatrical rights and satellite rights.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’s yesteryear heroine says he is the best
- Anjali reveals which aspect put a dent in her flowing career
- Change of producer for much delayed film?
- Stars have forgotten humanity during lockdown: Senior director
- Keerthy Suresh’s marriage rumours go viral
- Shruti Haasan encourages fans to spread kindness