Looks like the records that have been created by Baahubali will stay intact for a long time to come. The film has collected some very unheard numbers at the box office and is still doing decently well at the US box office.
The latest news is that the film has collected 19.3 million to date and will soon touch the magical figure of 20 million during this weekend. This is the highest grossing Indian film in the US and has beaten Aamir Khan’s Dangal by a long way.
Rajamouli’s vision and narration have been appreciated big time and we need to see what kind of wonders will this film create in the coming days of its run.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Karthikeya 2 – Enjoyable adventure drama
- Shershaah pair to team up soon again?
- Date & Time locked for the massive Salaar update
- Sree Vishnu’s Alluri gets a release date
- Nithiin’s Macherla Niyojakavargam day 1 collections are here
- RRR gets nominated in this prestigious American awards