As Baahubali continues its solid run at the box office, the movie’s giant poster found a place in the Guinness Book of World Records, a reference book which is published every year listing all the world records involving the human achievements and the extremes of natural world.
During the audio launch of the Malayalam version of Baahubali on June 27th, Global United Media, who are the Malayalam distributors of Baahubali, unveiled a humongous poster which is termed as the world’s largest poster till date. The organizers have reportedly sent it for the recognition by the Guinness Book of World Records recently. Soon after verifying the measurements, the reference book has finally allotted a place for this huge poster.
The official website read, ‘The largest poster has an area of 4,793.65 m² (51,598.21 ft²) and was achieved by Global United Media Company Pvt Ltd (India) in Kochi, India, on 27 June 2015.’
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief