Tollywood’s pride, the epic magnum opus Baahubali The Conclusion, released a couple of weeks ago and went on to become the highest grossing movie ever in Indian Cinema’s history by collecting more than 1,250 crore gross worldwide.
Expressing his happiness over the film’s historic feat, one of Baahubali’s producers Shobu Yarlagadda refuted the rumors that have been floating on the social media which claim that the producers have donated a huge sum of money to the Indian army.
Shobu further said that he is still holidaying in London and that he has not looked into the film’s finances yet and even appealed to everyone not to propagate such misleading rumors.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll: Will RRR beat the collections of Baahubali?
- Raashi Khanna to play this role in Venky Mama
- Revealed-How Kajal missed romancing Prabhas in Saaho
- Taxiwaala girl lands new film!
- Vijay D’s intense prep for Puri’s next
- Sharwanand to play farmer in his next