Tollywood’s pride, the epic magnum opus Baahubali The Conclusion, released a couple of weeks ago and went on to become the highest grossing movie ever in Indian Cinema’s history by collecting more than 1,250 crore gross worldwide.
Expressing his happiness over the film’s historic feat, one of Baahubali’s producers Shobu Yarlagadda refuted the rumors that have been floating on the social media which claim that the producers have donated a huge sum of money to the Indian army.
Shobu further said that he is still holidaying in London and that he has not looked into the film’s finances yet and even appealed to everyone not to propagate such misleading rumors.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Karthikeya 2 – Enjoyable adventure drama
- Date & Time locked for the massive Salaar update
- Sree Vishnu’s Alluri gets a release date
- Nithiin’s Macherla Niyojakavargam day 1 collections are here
- RRR gets nominated in this prestigious American awards
- Naresh Agastya and Veerabhadram Chowdary’s Dil Wala film starts