There is no stopping for SS Rajamouli epic grandeur Baahubali at the box office. Ever since its release on July 10th, it has been creating tremendous records of all sorts with its mind-boggling collections all over the world.
With the latest trade reports, the multi-lingual film has raked in 500 Crores gross including all regions at the end of 25 days. The stupendous visuals and the terrific narration by SS Rajamouli played a big part in the film’s success. So, with these huge collections, the movie is living up to its ‘Telugu Pride’ tag and surely these numbers reflect the craze for this magnum opus all over India.
- Kavacham seals its release date
- Sumanth’s Idam Jagath seals its release date
- Makers of 2.0 planning exclusive promotions in Hyderabad
- Young comedian receiving good applause for his role in AAA
- Sunny Leone roped in for Tamil Temper