Released in a few other Indian languages, this movie is amassing terrific collecting in other regions as well. As per the latest update from trade reporters, Baahubali’s share in Karnataka has surpassed the 20 Crore mark by the end of first week. These numbers surely reflect the craze for this movie in other region languages as well.
Also, it has collected more than 45 Crores share in the first week with its Hindi version alone. We are in regular contact with the distributors from all the areas and updating the genuine collections. So keep visiting 123telugu for more exclusive updates on Baahubali collections.
- Gopichand’s silver jubilee film all set for UK schedule
- Interview : Vishal – In Abhimanyudu, we mainly focused on the Digital India concept
- Kalyaan Dhev’s debut film set for July release
- Press Note: $7 Off of Mahanati Tickets This Weekend
- Nagarjuna to resume shooting for his multi-starrer with Nani