No one would have imagined that a Telugu movie dubbed in Hindi will break all the records set by the Khan trio – Salman, Aamir and Shah Rukh. But SS Rajamouli’s blockbuster war drama, Baahubali The Conclusion, has overtaken all the existing opening weekend records set by the Khans.
After stunning the Bollywood trade circles by collecting a whopping 40.75 crore nett approximately on its opening day, Baahubali 2 followed it up with another 40.25 crore on Saturday.
And on Sunday, the movie has notched up a humongous 46 crores, taking the overall weekend collections to 125 crores nett. In its historic in the first weekend box-office run, Baahubali 2’s Hindi version has surpassed the three Khans’ highest earners such as Sultan (105.53 Crs), Dangal (105.01 Crs) and Happy New Year (104 Crs).
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja-Gopichand’s film from September
- When Sai Pallavi decided to quit acting after failing to give a perfect shot
- Anil Ravipudi gives SSMB26 update in style
- After Maharshi, Mahesh wants to reunite with his school friends
- Release date locked for Bellamkonda Srinivas’ next?
- 3 heroines’ box-office clash with thrillers