Veteran story writer Vijayendra Prasad has some of the biggest blockbusters like the Baahubali franchise, Magadheera and Bajrangi Bhaijaan to his credit. Apart from being the most sought-after writer, Vijayendra Prasad has also directed four movies in his career.
Now, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, Vijayendra Prasad is gearing up to direct his next film. Apparently, the star writer has roped in a young hero as the main lead in his next directorial. An official announcement is awaited in this regard. Ardhangi, Srikrishna, Rajanna and Sri Valli are the films directed by Vijayendra Prasad.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted OTT platform ropes star director for a documentary
- Sequel on cards for this recent OTT hit?
- This music director fixed for Prabhas-Radha Krishna film?
- Tamil hero Vishal in a big mess once again
- Crazy hero’s special role in Chiru’s Lucifer remake?
- Puri Jagan in no mood to relax during Lockdown