Accolades continue to pour in for Baahubali and its team from all over the world. Ever since its release on July 10th, many noted dignitaries from various fields have commended the technical finesse, the immaculate narration by the filmmaker and the stupendous acting by the ensemble cast. Also, the movie has transcended the boundaries and emerged as one of the biggest blockbuster movies in India so far.
Music maestro AR Rahman is the latest admirer of this visual spectacle. The overwhelming effect of Baahubali has seduced Rahman and after watching it he said that the masterpiece has a good lingering taste and compared it with Oscar winner ‘Life of Pie’. He added that Indian cinema can do more than this.
In the meantime, Baahubali continues its onslaught at the box office and the collections are solid even in the second week of its release. The overall gross has zoomed past 300 Crores.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy