Telugu Cinema’s pride and India’s biggest motion picture, Baahubali The Conclusion, is having a dream run at the box-offices worldwide. The film has already set several new opening weekend collections across the country and overseas.
In Kerala, the Malayalam dubbed version of Baahubali has collected a sensational 19.25 Crs gross in three days, overtaking Malayalam superstar Mohanlal’s industry hit Pulimurugan’s 12.91 Crs by a huge margin.
- VVR’s latest 8-day AP/TG collections
- Special guest and date locked for Vaishna Tej’s mega entry
- Telugu girl raises the heat on the beaches of Sri Lanka
- Sundeep Kishan’s debut production enters last schedule
- Will NTR’s presence help Mr. Majnu?