Baahubali The Conclusion has estimated to have collected more than 100 crore nett and has crossed the existing day one nett box-office records by double the margin, the previous record being Kabali with over 45 crores.
Meanwhile in the US, Baahubali 2 has grossed over $3 million in its premiere day and another $2 million plus on Friday. The film is slated to collect close to $8 million in its opening weekend.
Articles that might interest you:
- Teaser for Thala Ajith’s Valimai to be out on this special day?
- Vijay Sethupathi’s face-off with Bollywood hunk in Master’s Hindi remake?
- Manchu hero’s post on Mahesh Babu’s charming looks leaves fans touched
- Allu Sirish coming up with something big and trendy
- First look of Varun Tej’s boxing drama gets a launch date
- Ram’s RED’s impressive 2nd day collections