Tollywood’s mega budget production, ‘Baahubali’, is getting ready for a release next summer, in the month of April. The film is being shot continuously in Ramoji Film City, at a specially designed set.
Principal shooting of the first part of this two part action drama is going to be wrapped up by December and post production work is already underway. Because of the massive visual graphics work involved, the team is planning carefully in order to avoid any delays.
Young Rebel Star Prabhas is the hero of the movie and he will have Anushka and Tamanna as the heroines. Rana, Nasser, Sathya Raj, Ramya Krishna and Adivi Sesh are the other important actors in the movie.
- Interview : Vishal – In Abhimanyudu, we mainly focused on the Digital India concept
- Kalyaan Dhev’s debut film set for July release
- Press Note: $7 Off of Mahanati Tickets This Weekend
- Nagarjuna to resume shooting for his multi-starrer with Nani
- AP CM felicitates Team Mahanati