Tollywood’s mega budget production, ‘Baahubali’, is getting ready for a release next summer, in the month of April. The film is being shot continuously in Ramoji Film City, at a specially designed set.
Principal shooting of the first part of this two part action drama is going to be wrapped up by December and post production work is already underway. Because of the massive visual graphics work involved, the team is planning carefully in order to avoid any delays.
Young Rebel Star Prabhas is the hero of the movie and he will have Anushka and Tamanna as the heroines. Rana, Nasser, Sathya Raj, Ramya Krishna and Adivi Sesh are the other important actors in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 15-09-2019
- Yet another heroine in talks for Rajasekhar’s next?
- Acting in a mass film for the first time is exhilarating: Varun Tej
- Yet another sizzling special song for Payal Rajput?
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for a female-centric film
- Speed up the shoot: Kamal tells Indian 2 team