Ace director S.S. Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali’ has completed two hundred days on set. The film started shooting sometime in July 2013 and 200 days were spent on the set so far, making it one of the longest movies to be shot in Telugu.
With an estimated budget of more than 175 Crores, ‘Baahubali’ is one of the most eagerly awaited films of 2015. Prabhas will be seen as a powerful warrior in the movie and Rana Daggubati is playing the villain role. Anushka and Tamanna are the heroines.
Keeravani is the music director and Senthil is the cinematographer for the film. Peter Hein is working on action department while Sabu Cyril is taking care of Art work and production design for this period film that is being produced by Arka Media.
- Old school romance for Sai Pallavi’s next
- Extensive night schedule for Kalyanram’s ongoing thriller
- Shriya’s interesting reply on turning mother
- Final schedule kick-starts for Suriya’s NGK
- Vijay Deverakonda-Rashmika Mandanna’s friendly Twitter banter