Released at around 9 am this morning, the film’s Telugu trailer itself has garnered nearly 6 million views with more than 3 lakh likes, a feat that even surpassed the existing record set by Rajinikanth’s Kabali last summer in less than 5-6 hours and even the much-awaited Telugu biggies may take several months to beat.
The mayhem set by this unanimously applauded trailer is pretty much the same even in Tamil, Hindi and Malayalam, skyrocketing the expectations on the movie. This epic war drama is releasing on April 28th and it stars Prabhas, Anushka, Rana, Tamannaah in lead roles. Arka Mediaworks banner has bankrolled this multi-crore visual spectacle.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mehreen responds to controversy with Ashwathama producer
- Sridevi’s gorgeous pic from classical hit goes viral
- Poll : Which director should Mahesh work with next?
- Budget issues force Vishal to direct his next
- High on the success of Bheeshma, Nithin launches his next
- Will Mahesh say yes to Koratala Siva?