Each and every film lover who has watched Baahubali The Conclusion has taken home some epic visual and emotional memories. But the ever gorgeous Samantha has learnt some life lessons after watching the ‘India’s Biggest Film’.
Talking about the movie, Samantha tweeted her feelings this afternoon in an elaborate post saying that she has learnt that no person’s point of view is too small. Furthermore, the film’s cast and crew members have taught Sam the real meaning of togetherness by standing for each other throughout their good and bad days.
Finally, Samantha realized that she doesn’t know how to fail and that failure is never an option for her. Well, that’s certainly an interesting movie watching experience for this talented beauty.
— Samantha Ruth Prabhu (@Samanthaprabhu2) May 1, 2017
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film