SS Rajamouli’s Baahubali : The Conclusion is easily the most ambitious film ever made in Telugu and thousands of people worked hard on the film for the past couple of years. However, the fact that the whole post-production and censor has been completed ten days before the film’s release is a miracle in itself.
Generally, filmmakers tend to work on most films till a day or two before the film’s release, which leads to a lot of pre-release jitters. And Baahubali being a VFX-heavy film, there were plenty of chances that it might get postponed due to last minute technical glitches. However, the whole team proved everyone wrong.
Not only did Baahubali makers complete everything well ahead of time, but also the prints are said to have been dispatched to the respective locations. This feat truly deserves a royal salute. No wonder, the producers have thrown a big party to all the technicians, especially the CG & DI units, who have worked hard for the past 45 days to complete the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Tej’s hiked remuneration becomes a hot topic
- Pre-production kick-starts for Venky’s next
- Pokiri was an important point in my life: Vijay Deverakonda
- Vijay takes on all-India stars; Bigil trailer becomes the most liked
- KGF actress Srinidhi Shetty signs a biggie
- Nayanthara to team up with this star hero for the 5th time?