Team Baahubali is getting ready to restart shooting, after taking a break of nearly a month. The movie unit was given a one month break to avoid shooting in the harsh summer sun. Rajamouli used this break to attend the film festival in Cannes.
Now, shoot is expected to resume from June 1st. The team is aiming to complete shoot by the end of November, so that the film will be ready for release in the month of April 2017.
Prabhas, Rana Daggubati, Tamannah and Anushka are the lead actors in this period epic, along with senior actors like Ramya Krishna, Nasser, Sathya Raj etc. Arka Mediaworks is producing this movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Clarification on Vijay Deverakonda’s film with young director
- Latest update on Ravi Teja’s dual roles in his next
- RRR likely to postpone again?
- Shah Rukh and Salman to team up for a multi-starrer?
- Noted Bollywood producer’s daughters in hospital due to Coronavirus
- Huge change in Shalini Pandey’s Bollywood debut