Baahubali 2 has created havoc at the box-office all over the world. While the whole team is on cloud nine looking at the numbers and accolades coming their way, it’s just the beginning and it’ll be interesting to see how far Baahubali 2 goes.
Meanwhile, SS Rajamouli, Shobu, Rana Daggubati, Anushka, MM Keeravaani and few others from the team are heading to London later today to attend the official screening of Baahubali 2, organised by the prestigious British Film Institute (BFI). The screening will be followed by a Q&A with the team.
This screening will be held on May 2. On the other hand, every member of the team is busy making plans for a long and well-deserved vacation after the film’s release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here is the latest update on Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Godfather
- Karthikeya 2’s latest AP & TS collections are extraordinary
- Anand Deverakonda’s Highway trailer promises an engrossing thriller
- Independence Day collections of Sita Ramam, Bimbisara and Karthikeya 2 in Nizam
- Karthikeya 2 attains breakeven in many areas in Telugu states
- Koffee with Karan: Siddharth Malhotra and Vicky Kaushal’s episode promo gets Punjabified