Recently, a making video was released on the occasion of Prabhas’s birthday and the video went on to create a sensation in YouTube. However, an unexpected allegation has been levelled against the team. A video has surfaced on the internet, bearing remarkable similarity to the making video of Baahubali.
A few websites and TV channels accused the makers of blatantly copying the concept of someone else’s work. Producer Shobhu however, condemned these allegations.
“We have commercially purchased the template used in that video.We have licensed it legally. Anyone can license that template and it is not copying. We felt that the template is ideal for our video and hence we paid for it.”, he said on Twitter.
Officially purchasing a template for commercial usage is a legal and perfectly normal practice, so this should put an end to the speculation.
Here are the two videos folks.
- Suresh Babu’s latest statement on Ramanaidu biopic
- Bollywood stars appreciate Vijay Deverakonda’s gesture
- We have forgotten our farmers, Chinnababu is a tribute to them: Karthi
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?