‘Baahubali’ is currently TFI’s most anticipated and keenly watched project. The prestigious project is being directed by S.S.Rajamouli and Arka Media is producing the film.
Recently, a making video was released on the occasion of Prabhas’s birthday and the video went on to create a sensation in YouTube. However, an unexpected allegation has been levelled against the team. A video has surfaced on the internet, bearing remarkable similarity to the making video of Baahubali.
A few websites and TV channels accused the makers of blatantly copying the concept of someone else’s work. Producer Shobhu however, condemned these allegations.
“We have commercially purchased the template used in that video.We have licensed it legally. Anyone can license that template and it is not copying. We felt that the template is ideal for our video and hence we paid for it.”, he said on Twitter.
Officially purchasing a template for commercial usage is a legal and perfectly normal practice, so this should put an end to the speculation.
Here are the two videos folks.
Articles that might interest you:
- First-of-its-kind promotions for Akhil’s Agent
- Simbu’s Pathu Thala clears censor formalities
- Renowned banner acquires distribution rights of PS-2 in Tamil Nadu
- Orange Re-release: Here is how much Ram Charan’s flop film made in 2 days in Nizam
- Telugu music composer dons director’s hat – Deets inside
- Time locked for Dasara’s fourth single
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food