Recently, a making video was released on the occasion of Prabhas’s birthday and the video went on to create a sensation in YouTube. However, an unexpected allegation has been levelled against the team. A video has surfaced on the internet, bearing remarkable similarity to the making video of Baahubali.
A few websites and TV channels accused the makers of blatantly copying the concept of someone else’s work. Producer Shobhu however, condemned these allegations.
“We have commercially purchased the template used in that video.We have licensed it legally. Anyone can license that template and it is not copying. We felt that the template is ideal for our video and hence we paid for it.”, he said on Twitter.
Officially purchasing a template for commercial usage is a legal and perfectly normal practice, so this should put an end to the speculation.
Here are the two videos folks.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda’s World Famous Lover joins Dec race?
- Rajamouli began working on Baahubali 12 years ago: Prabhas
- Omkar thanks the audience for RGG 3
- Nagarjuna to announce his new projects next month
- Khaidi’s story happens in one night- Karthi
- Taapsee gets good appreciation for her latest film