Team Baahubali is shooting for some heavy duty action sequences in the hot summer sun. The team is working under the supervision of renowned Hollywood stunt master Lee Whittaker and the team even posted some photos of industrial cranes that are being used for these scenes.
But the heat wave in and around Hyderabad has been causing a lot of problems to all film crews and Baahubali is no exception. But the team is braving the sun and going ahead with the shoot as dates are critical for the project. The production team reportedly arranged for lots of tents, coolers and cold water for even the support crew.
S.S. Rajamouli’s period epic is going to hit the screens in April 2017. Arka Mediaworks is the production house behind the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Malayalam’s blockbuster horror comedy gets its OTT release date
- Nani reveals the kind of cop role he wanted to play
- Ravi Teja – I never got frustrated or depressed in my career
- Hollywood action choreographer comes on board for NTR 30
- Throwback pic: NTR, Rajamouli & Charan enjoying their bicycle ride
- Ravanasura writer’s special tease for Ravi Teja fans
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food