Now, the latest buzz is that Pete Draper, who earlier worked on VFX of prestigious Baahubali series has been roped in for this film. Touted as an underworld revenge drama, the film will be Rajini’s 161st film.
This yet-to-be-titled flick is produced by hero Dhanush under his Wunderbar Films banner. Keep watching the space for more details regarding this project.
- Whopping budget for Gunasekhar-Rana’s Hiranyakasipa
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks for yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual?
- 2.0 achieves a rare feat in three languages
- Young heroine’s 50th film lands in an unexpected controversy
- Rajinikanth decides to not celebrate his birthday