Released in April this year, SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus, Baahubali The Conclusion, recreated the box-office history and ended up as the highest grossing movie in India. The film had grossed over 1600 crore across the world. Now, Baahubali 2 is gearing up for its first major international release.
As per the latest updates, Baahubali 2 has been censored by the Japanese authorities and has been rated G, which is equivalent of the U certificate in the Indian censorship system. Baahubali 2’s Japanese dubbed version will hit the screens on December 29.
Apart Japan, the film will also be released in China, Korea and other major Asian destinations. The film stars Prabhas, Rana, Anushka, Tamannaah, Sathyaraj and Ramya Krishna etc in prominent roles. Arka Mediaworks banner bankrolled this high budgeted period drama.
- Time set for ANR’s look from NTR biopic
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film
- Aravinda Sametha’s Peniviti song gets an unanimous thumbs up
- Akhil’s ultra stylish look in Mr. Majnu’s teaser wows fans
- Brazilian model to debut with Akhil’s Mr Majnu