Released in April this year, SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus, Baahubali The Conclusion, recreated the box-office history and ended up as the highest grossing movie in India. The film had grossed over 1600 crore across the world. Now, Baahubali 2 is gearing up for its first major international release.
As per the latest updates, Baahubali 2 has been censored by the Japanese authorities and has been rated G, which is equivalent of the U certificate in the Indian censorship system. Baahubali 2’s Japanese dubbed version will hit the screens on December 29.
Apart Japan, the film will also be released in China, Korea and other major Asian destinations. The film stars Prabhas, Rana, Anushka, Tamannaah, Sathyaraj and Ramya Krishna etc in prominent roles. Arka Mediaworks banner bankrolled this high budgeted period drama.
- Nagarjuna makes a solid statement on ANR biopic
- Bollywood star Ranveer Singh all set for Tollywood debut
- Varun Tej, Harish Shankar film launch date is here
- Nikhil gets angry over Mudra’s copyright infringement
- Kajal goes to Araku valley