No one imagined that Baahubali will create such a tsunami at the Hindi box office. The film has performed exceptionally well at the box office and has crossed the 380 crore mark soon.
Trade experts reveal that within no time the film will touch the 400 crore mark and will set a new benchmark for Bollywood. This is the first time in the history of Bollywood that a Telugu dubbed film has created such a hysteria at the ticket windows.
With this week’s films not opening up to the mark, the trade predicts that the film will collect even more money for the makers. Rajamouli has directed Baahubali which has broken every possible record in the country.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan reacts to rumors of clashes with Chiru
- Baahubali producers tight-lipped about their next feature film
- Vijay, Raashi turn Gautham and Yamini in WFL’s new poster
- Venky wants to see Chay in a film like this
- Ritu Varma bags a biggie in Tamil
- Venky Mama’s solid show in Australia