Ace director S.S. Rajamouli and Young Rebel Star Prabhas have teamed up for the flick ‘Baahubali’. Pre-production activities are currently underway for this massive period adventure project. The film was originally supposed to start in May, but we are now being told that shooting will start in June. The team is preparing extensively for the shoot.
The movie is expected to be made with a budget in excess of 70 Crores by Arka Media banner. Anushka is the heroine in the film and Rana Daggubati will be seen in a crucial role.
Keeravani is composing the film’s music and Senthil is the cinematographer. The production team is aiming to get the film ready for release in 2014
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief