Ace director S.S. Rajamouli and Young Rebel Star Prabhas have teamed up for the flick ‘Baahubali’. Pre-production activities are currently underway for this massive period adventure project. The film was originally supposed to start in May, but we are now being told that shooting will start in June. The team is preparing extensively for the shoot.
The movie is expected to be made with a budget in excess of 70 Crores by Arka Media banner. Anushka is the heroine in the film and Rana Daggubati will be seen in a crucial role.
Keeravani is composing the film’s music and Senthil is the cinematographer. The production team is aiming to get the film ready for release in 2014
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy