The spectacular trailer of SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus ‘Baahubali’ was finally released on June 1st amidst high expectations. The phenomenal background score, breathtaking visuals and stunning avatars made fans go into a frenzy.
Meanwhile, the trailer became the most trending on You Tube and has crossed the 1 million views under 24 hours of its release which is a first for any Telugu film.
Eminent film maker, Karan Johar will be releasing the Hindi version of ‘Baahubali’ through his production and distribution house Dharma Productions.
Arka Media Works banner is producing this highly-anticipated project. Slated to release in two parts, ‘Baahubali’ features Prabhas, Rana Daggubatti, Tamanna and Anushka in lead roles.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry