The spectacular trailer of SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus ‘Baahubali’ was finally released on June 1st amidst high expectations. The phenomenal background score, breathtaking visuals and stunning avatars made fans go into a frenzy.
Meanwhile, the trailer became the most trending on You Tube and has crossed the 1 million views under 24 hours of its release which is a first for any Telugu film.
Eminent film maker, Karan Johar will be releasing the Hindi version of ‘Baahubali’ through his production and distribution house Dharma Productions.
Arka Media Works banner is producing this highly-anticipated project. Slated to release in two parts, ‘Baahubali’ features Prabhas, Rana Daggubatti, Tamanna and Anushka in lead roles.
- Geetha Govindam’s first week Krishna region collections
- Nara Rohit to enter Tamil cinema
- Balakrishna’s film studio to have international standards
- Idam Jagath’s suspense-filled teaser unveiled by YS Jagan
- Former heroine’s strict no to ‘mother’ roles