Looks like there is no stopping Baahubali 2 as the trailer of the film is creating some never before heard records in India. The theatrical trailer which was released recently has crossed a whopping 100 million views on YouTube across all the languages in India.
This trailer now becomes the most viewed in India to date. Rajamouli’s magical touch and massive production values are making this film the most talked about in the recent times.
The stage is now set for the massive audio event which will be held on Sunday in Hyderabad.
— Baahubali (@BaahubaliMovie) March 24, 2017
- Blessed to have Chiru uncle’s features: Sai Dharam Tej
- NTR to grace Dhee 10 grand finale
- Decent 1st weekend for Sammohanam, Sets eyes on half-a-million club
- Much-awaited Thalapathy62’s first look out soon
- Rajamouli, Nani, Lakshmi Manchu support a noble initiative