The day millions of fans and movie lovers across the world have been waiting impatiently has arrived. The trailer of numero uno director SS Rajamouli’s ambitious magnum opus, Baahubali The Conclusion, has been released and it is wreaking havoc on social media with its jaw-dropping aura.
Compared to the first part, Baahubali 2’s trailer is more epic, intense and grandiose with each and every frame bearing Rajamouli’s signature taking and heroic elevations. Gigantic and colorful sets, heart-thumping background score, world-class VFX imagery, adrenaline pumping action sequences, Prabhas-Rana’s menacing duel for power and the icing on the cake – the romantic episodes between Prabhas and Anushka, are the major takeaways from the trailer.
It’s time for several social media records to be shattered and expectations grow multifold on the movie, which is releasing on April 28th. This epic visual wonder, starring Prabhas, Rana, Anushka, Tamannaah, Nassar and Ramya Krishna, is produced by Arka Mediaworks banner.
- Creative director in search of his lead cast
- Manoj releases a statement regarding his honor killing video
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan
- Despite mixed response, Sarkar’s Simtaangaran storms YouTube
- Nag refuses Karan Johar’s proposal to launch Akhil in Bollywood