Of late, several national media houses have been reporting that Baahubali was first offered to Bollywood hunk Hrithik Roshan and that the film landed in Prabhas’ hands when Hrithik rejected the film.
In his latest interview to a national media agency, Baahubali’s producer Shobu Yarlagadda refuted the rumors and said that Baahubali was written keeping only Prabhas in mind.
The producer went on to state that the entire team could not think of anyone else but Prabhas for the lead role. Meanwhile, Baahubali 2 is all set to breach the 1,500 crore milestone by today.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamannah to do a show on Amazon
- Rashmika shifts to her new apartment in Mumbai
- Veteran actress in talks for Nag’s Bangaraju?
- Sithara Entertainments’ two films on floors from tomorrow
- Actor Naresh earns Rs 3,600 by selling mangoes and berries
- Revealed – Chay Akkineni’s role in Aamir’s Laal Singh Chadha