Recently, a leading national English daily reported that star Telugu writer Vijayendra Prasad garnered has reportedly penned an intense revenge drama for Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan. Needless to say, the news caught everyone’s attention.
However, the Baahubali writer has rubbished these rumors in his latest media interaction. Vijayendra Prasad clarified that he has not penned any script for Shah Rukh and that he is currently working on his son Rajamouli’s multi-starrer featuring NTR and Ram Charan.
In the past, Vijayendra Prasad had provided the script for Salman Khan’s 2015 blockbuster, Bajrangi Bhaijaan, and Kangana Ranaut’s ongoing magnum opus Manikarnika, a biopic on Jhansi Ki Rani Lakshmibai.
- Priyanka Chopra ropes in star choreographer for her wedding
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- Pawan Kalyan flies to Chennai to meet Kamal Haasan
- Vikram donates for Gaja cyclone victims
- NTR biopic seals its audio release date