Recently, a leading national English daily reported that star Telugu writer Vijayendra Prasad garnered has reportedly penned an intense revenge drama for Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan. Needless to say, the news caught everyone’s attention.
However, the Baahubali writer has rubbished these rumors in his latest media interaction. Vijayendra Prasad clarified that he has not penned any script for Shah Rukh and that he is currently working on his son Rajamouli’s multi-starrer featuring NTR and Ram Charan.
In the past, Vijayendra Prasad had provided the script for Salman Khan’s 2015 blockbuster, Bajrangi Bhaijaan, and Kangana Ranaut’s ongoing magnum opus Manikarnika, a biopic on Jhansi Ki Rani Lakshmibai.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV announces a film on Coronavirus!
- Vikram risks his life during Cobra’s shoot
- Makers of this star hero’s film disappoint fans
- Navdeep’s OTT film gears up for release on May 29
- Lockdown Review : The Lovebirds (Streaming on Netflix)
- Acclaimed filmmaker ready with scripts for sequels to his 3 cult hits