Recently, a leading national English daily reported that star Telugu writer Vijayendra Prasad garnered has reportedly penned an intense revenge drama for Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan. Needless to say, the news caught everyone’s attention.
However, the Baahubali writer has rubbished these rumors in his latest media interaction. Vijayendra Prasad clarified that he has not penned any script for Shah Rukh and that he is currently working on his son Rajamouli’s multi-starrer featuring NTR and Ram Charan.
In the past, Vijayendra Prasad had provided the script for Salman Khan’s 2015 blockbuster, Bajrangi Bhaijaan, and Kangana Ranaut’s ongoing magnum opus Manikarnika, a biopic on Jhansi Ki Rani Lakshmibai.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reaction on Liger’s 200 Cr deal reports
- Puri Jagan designs a raunchy number for Vijay Devarakonda?
- Sai Tej starts dubbing for Republic-Release date to be announced soon
- Vijay fans miss a world record on Twitter Spaces
- Mahesh Babu to launch nephew Ashok Galla’s debut film’s title teaser
- After Nani’s Meet Cute, young actress signs a web-series for top OTT