Veteran Tollywood writer Vijayendra Prasad is currently penning the script for a high budget pan-India film based on Ramayan. The film is titled Sita – The Incarnation, and just as the title suggests, the film highlights goddess Sita’s life.
Sita will be simultaneously made in Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Kannada and it is being directed by Aloukika Desai, who is co-writing the script along with the Baahubali writer. Bollywood production house A Human Being is bankrolling this massive project, which will be filled with world-class visual effects. The star cast is yet to be finalized.
Articles that might interest you:
- YS Jagan announces 50 percent occupancy rule in AP theaters
- Chiranjeevi, Mahesh Babu wish CM KCR a speedy recovery
- Star hero not bothered about his film’s failures
- CM KCR tests positive for COVID 19
- Anil Ravipudi in talks with a young star hero for his next?
- Revealed – Shruthi Haasan’s role in Salaar