Veteran writer V Vijayendra Prasad has been associating with some prestigious projects in Tollywood and Bollywood of late. This star writer provided story for the recently released historical biopic on Jhansi Lakshmibai, Manikarnika, that he Kangana Ranaut as Lakshmibai.
And, the latest reports reveal that Vijayendra Prasad will now be penning the script for a biopic on Kangana Ranaut’s life. Interestingly, Kangana herself will be directing the movie. Kangana revealed in a latest interview that it was Vijayendra Prasad who had urged her to let him pen the story of her life.
This as-yet-untitled film will commence its shoot towards the end of this year. Given Kangana’s brush with several Bollywood biggies, we can surely expect some fireworks in her biopic.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajamouli eager to resume RRR shoot
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?
- National award-winning stunt co-ordinators join Kamal-Lokesh’s Vikram
- Balakrishna confirms film with Anil Ravipudi?
- Rashmika Mandanna wanted to leave social media for mental peace
- Harish Shankar to announce an OTT project soon?