Veteran writer V Vijayendra Prasad has been associating with some prestigious projects in Tollywood and Bollywood of late. This star writer provided story for the recently released historical biopic on Jhansi Lakshmibai, Manikarnika, that he Kangana Ranaut as Lakshmibai.
And, the latest reports reveal that Vijayendra Prasad will now be penning the script for a biopic on Kangana Ranaut’s life. Interestingly, Kangana herself will be directing the movie. Kangana revealed in a latest interview that it was Vijayendra Prasad who had urged her to let him pen the story of her life.
This as-yet-untitled film will commence its shoot towards the end of this year. Given Kangana’s brush with several Bollywood biggies, we can surely expect some fireworks in her biopic.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’s yesteryear heroine says he is the best
- Anjali reveals which aspect put a dent in her flowing career
- Change of producer for much delayed film?
- Stars have forgotten humanity during lockdown: Senior director
- Keerthy Suresh’s marriage rumours go viral
- Shruti Haasan encourages fans to spread kindness