Recently, it was reported that director Sukumar will be making his Bollywood debut with a film featuring the happening young Bollywood star Varun Dhawan. The latest update is that leading Bollywood production house Eros International will be bankrolling this project.
Furthermore, senior Tollywood writer Vijayendra Prasad who had scripted blockbuster movies like the Baahubali franchise and Bajrangi Bhaijaan, will be supervising Sukumar’s Bollywood debut movie. Vijayendra Prasad has signed a 10 film deal with Eros where he will be scripting, producing and mentoring all the 10 projects. More details are awaited.
- Veteran cinematographer’s shocking behavior with Kajal
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar
- Ram surprises fans with a rugged makeover
- Sai turns angry cop in Kavacham’s action-packed teaser
- Padi Padi Leche Manasu’s title song is full of romantic vibes