Recently, it was reported that director Sukumar will be making his Bollywood debut with a film featuring the happening young Bollywood star Varun Dhawan. The latest update is that leading Bollywood production house Eros International will be bankrolling this project.
Furthermore, senior Tollywood writer Vijayendra Prasad who had scripted blockbuster movies like the Baahubali franchise and Bajrangi Bhaijaan, will be supervising Sukumar’s Bollywood debut movie. Vijayendra Prasad has signed a 10 film deal with Eros where he will be scripting, producing and mentoring all the 10 projects. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prathiroju Pandage kick-starts its second schedule
- Two happening young stars in talks for NVNN’s Hindi remake
- Star heroine to have two releases on Independence Day
- Here is why Jagapathi Babu walked out of Mahesh’s film
- Mahesh is my favorite hero- Bollywood heroine
- Star heroine’s remuneration demands become a new headache