Recently, it was reported that director Sukumar will be making his Bollywood debut with a film featuring the happening young Bollywood star Varun Dhawan. The latest update is that leading Bollywood production house Eros International will be bankrolling this project.
Furthermore, senior Tollywood writer Vijayendra Prasad who had scripted blockbuster movies like the Baahubali franchise and Bajrangi Bhaijaan, will be supervising Sukumar’s Bollywood debut movie. Vijayendra Prasad has signed a 10 film deal with Eros where he will be scripting, producing and mentoring all the 10 projects. More details are awaited.
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him