Recently, it was reported that director Sukumar will be making his Bollywood debut with a film featuring the happening young Bollywood star Varun Dhawan. The latest update is that leading Bollywood production house Eros International will be bankrolling this project.
Furthermore, senior Tollywood writer Vijayendra Prasad who had scripted blockbuster movies like the Baahubali franchise and Bajrangi Bhaijaan, will be supervising Sukumar’s Bollywood debut movie. Vijayendra Prasad has signed a 10 film deal with Eros where he will be scripting, producing and mentoring all the 10 projects. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Who is playing Mahesh Babu’s villain in Sarkaru Vaari Pata
- Pawan-Rana’s Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake to go on floors
- Mahesh Babu’s SVP starts rolling in Dubai
- RRR update at 2 PM- What could it be?
- Raashi Khanna joins Andhadhun remake
- Pooja Hegde’s never before seen role in Chiranjeevi’s Acharya