Despite facing a series of setbacks, young comedian Sapthagiri is relentlessly trying to score a solid hit as a solo hero. The actor’s fourth film as a hero had its muhurtham ceremony at the Kanchi Kamakshi Temple yesterday.
Interestingly, Baahubali writer V Vijayendra Prasad is providing the story and screenplay for this as-yet-untitled film. The star writer will also be turning presenter for the movie. Harshavardhan, who had earlier directed Kalyan Ram’s Hareram, is directing the movie and Priyanka Agarwal is the heroine opposite Sapthagiri. Shailesh Vasandani is bankrolling the project, which will go on floors in October.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood bigwigs to invite Balayya to YS Jagan’s meet
- Rakul Preet bends it like butter
- Producer clarifies reports on Prabhudeva-Nayanthara film
- Ace director to venture into the digital world?
- Psycho director’s next confirmed
- Sukumar makes key suggestions for Uppena?