Despite facing a series of setbacks, young comedian Sapthagiri is relentlessly trying to score a solid hit as a solo hero. The actor’s fourth film as a hero had its muhurtham ceremony at the Kanchi Kamakshi Temple yesterday.
Interestingly, Baahubali writer V Vijayendra Prasad is providing the story and screenplay for this as-yet-untitled film. The star writer will also be turning presenter for the movie. Harshavardhan, who had earlier directed Kalyan Ram’s Hareram, is directing the movie and Priyanka Agarwal is the heroine opposite Sapthagiri. Shailesh Vasandani is bankrolling the project, which will go on floors in October.
Articles that might interest you:
- Disco Raja wraps up Goa schedule
- Kiara Advani begins shooting for her female-centric film
- Vijay’s Bigil continues to make waves
- Kanchana 3 actress to debut in Bollywood
- Producer finalized for Balakrishna-Boyapati Srinu film
- Vijay Devarakonda lauds KTR’s swift action on a sensitive issue