Star Telugu writer Vijayendra Prasad garnered nationwide acclaim by penning the scripts of blockbusters like Baahubali and Bajrangi Bhaijaan. Now, the veteran writer has reportedly penned an intense revenge drama for Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan.
Apparently, Vijayendra Prasad recently met Shah Rukh in Mumbai and narrated the story. Even though the actor liked the story, he is yet to green light it as he’s currently occupied with Aanand Rai’s Zero. More clarity may emerge in the coming months.
Vijayendra Prasad, along with his son and numero uno director Rajamouli, is currently working on the script for the highly-anticipated multi-starrer featuring NTR and Ram Charan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan’s latest statement on his home production with Charan
- Yet another actress roped in for Balayya-Boyapati Srinu’s film?
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s pre-release event to be held on a massive scale
- Aswathama’s breezy number Ninne Ninne’s promo out
- Gopichand-Tamannaah’s film commences shoot
- Venky Mama’s 2-day Nizam collections: Superb run on day 2