Star Telugu writer Vijayendra Prasad garnered nationwide acclaim by penning the scripts of blockbusters like Baahubali and Bajrangi Bhaijaan. Now, the veteran writer has reportedly penned an intense revenge drama for Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan.
Apparently, Vijayendra Prasad recently met Shah Rukh in Mumbai and narrated the story. Even though the actor liked the story, he is yet to green light it as he’s currently occupied with Aanand Rai’s Zero. More clarity may emerge in the coming months.
Vijayendra Prasad, along with his son and numero uno director Rajamouli, is currently working on the script for the highly-anticipated multi-starrer featuring NTR and Ram Charan.
- Latest speculation on NTR, Charan’s roles in RRR
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu latest Krishna collections
- Nizam Collections: F2 continues dream run; VVR registers Zero share
- Maharshi gets a tentative release date?
- Mega fans happy with Charan’s prompt response to bust rumors