SS Rajamouli’s earth-shattering blockbuster, Baahubali The Conclusion, has fairies each and every box-offices record in Indian Cinema’s history. The film has already been declared as the highest-grossing Indian movie ever in just 6 days and is inching closer to the magical 1,000 crores gross milestone.
In its first week in the twin Telugu states, the film has collected a humongous share of 117.13 crores and has emerged as all-time blockbuster Telugu movie. Below are Baahubali’s area wise 1st week collections:
Articles that might interest you:
- Most Eligible Bachelor’s makers utilising the free time well
- Star heroine’s special song in Varun Tej’s Ghani
- Nag Ashwin Comments About Prabhas’s Project K
- Drushyam 2’s OTT premiere date locked?
- Trivikram setting up Athadu combo for SSMB28
- Amitabh starts shooting for Prabhas’s Project K