SS Rajamouli’s earth shattering blockbuster, Baahubali The Conclusion, has fairies each and every box-offices record in Indian Cinema’s history. The film has already been declared as the highest grossing Indian movie ever in just 6 days and is inching closer to the magical 1,000 crores gross milestone.
In its first week in the twin Telugu states, the film has collected a humongous share of 117.13 crores and has emerged as all-time blockbuster Telugu movie. Below are Baahubali’s area wise 1st week collections:
Articles that might interest you:
- Time locked for SSMB27’s much-awaited announcement
- Editing for star hero film starts-Release date in talks
- Rao Ramesh gives a strong warning -Here’s why
- Top Bollywood filmmaker heaps praises on Dhanush and Atlee
- Poll : Which of these stars should attempt a web series?
- Crazy Update on Mahesh-Parasuram film?