SS Rajamouli’s earth shattering blockbuster, Baahubali The Conclusion, has fairies each and every box-offices record in Indian Cinema’s history. The film has already been declared as the highest grossing Indian movie ever in just 6 days and is inching closer to the magical 1,000 crores gross milestone.
In its first week in the twin Telugu states, the film has collected a humongous share of 117.13 crores and has emerged as all-time blockbuster Telugu movie. Below are Baahubali’s area wise 1st week collections:
Articles that might interest you:
- Case filed against Kathi Mahesh?
- Exclusive Interview : Kaumudi Nemani – Mahesh sir has a terrific sense of humor
- Ravi Teja’s Krack to release only in theaters
- Sai Dharam Tej signs a crazy project
- Review : Johaar – Telugu film on AHA
- Revealed- Why Pawan Kalyan skipped Niharika’s engagement